We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people, then send your resume to email@example.com
• Manage the full spectrum of HR function including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development, payroll administration, HR policies and procedure.
• Must be well versed in the Labor Law and has the ability to process payroll independently
• Handle expatriates employment pass related matters such as application, renewal and termination.
• Manage day-to-day administrative and operational activities of the company in its day to day operations.
• To assist the QMR for implementation and maintain the ISO document control and record control procedures.
• To undertake any assignments, ad hoc function and related duties when required.
• Excellent work attitude, able to multi task and work independently.
• Able to handle sensitive information appropriately and maintain confidentiality
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent
• Strong command of spoken and written English. Able to read and communicate in mandarin.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good personality and communication skill
• Experience in ISO 9001 standard will have added advantage
As a Software Design Manager, you will lead a team in designing and delivering the software systems in conjunction with SoC product development. You will be a hands-on technical manager to lead the design and architecture discussion, collaborate with other functions and development team within the company, and responsible for the success and on-time delivery of software. Your scope of work includes but is not limited to :
• Responsible leading and developing a team of software engineering resources to design, develop and maintain firmware/software for in-house designed ARM-based SoC products, as well as customer products.
• Provide technical leadership, participate in software project planning and drive execution to meet project schedule and quality objectives.
• Participate in all aspects of product development process including specification definition, design, implementation, and testing. Familiar with software development life cycle.
• Direct hands-on development on products as the team grows to its full staff requirement, with previous experiences in Linux device driver and boot loader development on embedded systems.
• Perform analysis, identify and solve complex technical problems for projects. Define software requirements for new platform and new system features/solutions.
• Coordinate and lead software design and code review.
• Support IP design team in developing test suite for pre- and post-silicon validation and debugging. Support FAE/AE in customer issues troubleshooting.
• Work closely with other R&D and product team to develop robust, sustainable products that meet customer expectations.
• Provide support to internal and external customers.
Skill and Experience:
• PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science Engineering with at least 5 years of working experiences on embedded software development preferably with ARM application and architecture, and software-hardware interfaces.
• Strong programming skills in C and Assembly.
• Hands-on experiences in developing device drivers, test cases for or peripherals/IP on SoC, including SD, SDIO, USB, UART, I2S, I2C, GPIO, Timer, etc.
• Strong debug methodology, analytical skill.
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and organise for a team. Can juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of Operating System, kernel system and architecture. Knowledge in Linux kernel, device driver, boot loader, hardware troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of SD, SDIO, USB, ARM, MCU is an added advantage.
• Experience in BSP, SoC, embedded platform is an added advantage.
• Design, develop and maintain firmware/software system for ARM-based SoC, including Linux Kernal, devise drivers bootloader and application;
• Embedded software/firmware design & development;
• Develop test specification, software and hardware diagnostic program to ensure new SW/HW meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements;
• Implement device drivers, test cases for peripherals/IP on SoC, including SD, SDIO, USB, UART, I2S, I2C, GPIO, Timer, etc.;
• Support Product Engineering in C & assemply code debugging for pre-and post-silicon validation and debugging;
• Gain understanding of software deliverables and manage the software flow between hardware designer and software designer;
• Work closely with font end designers, SoC validation team and prototyping team to support software intergration, implementation and debugging of SoC system;
• Support FAE/AE on cusomer issues, in troubleshooting software/firmware related problems;
• Customer support including BSP integration for customer product development, customer issue troubleshooting.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent;
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia;
• At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT / Computer - Software or equivalent.