KeyASIC will host two free webinars on Thursday, October 18, 2012
Exclusively for Fabless Semiconductor designers, integrators their managers and anyone involved in managing the semiconductor supply chain. This free webinar by KeyASIC’s expert Director of Production focuses on how-to manage your manufacturing partners in order to avoid the pitfalls of the complex semiconductor supply change.
Who should attend: Fabless semiconductor designers and their managers. Anyone in the semiconductor industry who wants to understand the entire semiconductor supply chain from the perspective of the fabless designer. In the 1 hour presentation, Mr. Eng Hwa Tan will share from his 26 years of experience in semiconductor Manufacturing and Operations.
You will learn:
1. The main value chain flow and participants
2. How they interact with you and each other
3. How to qualify them
4. How to organize them in order to amplify their uniqueness
5. How to manage them to meet growing volumes
6. What it takes to create and execute a production plan
7. How to monitor value chain performance
8. How to achieve quality and continued improvement
9. How to transition from product development to mass production
10. How to prepare for something going wrong
USA session and registration link
Thursday, October 18, 2012 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PDT
Europe session and registration link
Thursday, October 18, 2012 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CEST
Pls. click to view webinar video of "Supply Chain Management for Fabless Semiconductor Success 2012 Oct 18"
Eng Hwa Tan is the Director of Production, responsible for KeyASIC’s fabless supply chain management worldwide. Prior to joining KeyASIC, he was the Director of Business Planning and sub-contractor management in National Semiconductor (acquired by Texas Instrument). He has more than 8 years of supply chain management plus 18 years of semiconductor assembly, test, yield and packaging engineering experience.